Your Contact Information
We want to keep you updated on the happenings at BCS and invite you to special events. We also want to help you stay connected with former classmates.
We are working to update contact information (street address and email address) for our BCS graduates. If you have not been in touch with us in the past year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, year you graduated, your current mailing address, and your email address. You may also complete the box on the right side of this page. Thank you for taking the time to update us!
Did you know?
- BCS began with 32 Kindergarten students and a few dedicated faculty and staff in 1964, and we have had 4,152 graduates!
- Our first graduating class had 13 graduates – the Class of 1973.
- The last five years (2013 – 2017) we have had 12 National Merit Finalists.
- The Class of 2016 received over $8 million in scholarships, accumulated over 8.400 service hours, and had a 99% College placement rate.
- The ACT Composite for the Class of 2017 is 26.
- Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is 1,840. Our students are being well equipped through quality, Truth-based education.
- More than 40,000 students in approximately 600 schools across the United States are being impacted this school year through BCS science, reading, or leadership training programs. God’s blessings are shared with others for God’s glory.
Questions and suggestions may be directed to Mrs. Marguriet McFarling, email@example.com, 205-776-5930.
Need a transcript? Please contact the School Counseling Office at 205-776-5916 or visit the School Counseling Office page on this site.