Update Your Contact Information
We want to keep you updated on the happenings at BCS and invite you to special events. We also want to help you stay connected with former classmates.
The Alumni and Development Center is working to update contact information (street address and email address) for our BCS graduates. If you have not been in touch with our office in the past year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, year you graduated, your current mailing address, and your email address. You may also complete the box on the right side of this page. Thank you for taking the time to update us!
Did you know?
- BCS began with 32 Kindergarten students and a few dedicated faculty and staff in 1964, and we have had 3,750 graduates!
- Our first graduating class had 13 graduates – the Class of 1973.
- The Class of 2013 had seven National Merit Finalists.
- Scholarship offers for the Class of 2014 totaled $6,562,025.08.
- The ACT Composite for the Class of 2014 is 26.
- Enrollment for the 2014-15 school year is 1,976. Our students are being well equipped through quality, Truth-based education.
- More than 40,000 students in approximately 600 schools across the United States are being impacted this school year through BCS science, reading, or leadership training programs. God’s blessings are shared with others for God’s glory.
Questions and suggestions may be directed to Mrs. Marguriet McFarling, email@example.com, 205-776-5930.
Need a transcript? Please contact the Guidance Office at 205-776-5916 or visit the Guidance page on this site.